🔥 Greektown Casino-Hotel - Wikipedia

Most Liked Casino Bonuses in the last 7 days 🔥

Filter:
Sort:
A67444455
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
60 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

Greektown Casino is located in Greektown Detroit. Find all your favorite games, eat at great Greektown restaurants and party all night long.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments

A67444455
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
60 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

Greektown Casino-Hotel in Detroit, Michigan is one of three casino resort hotels in the city; a fourth is in Windsor, Ontario, in Canada, at the other end of the.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments

A67444455
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
60 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

Greektown Casino is located in Greektown Detroit. Find all your favorite games, eat at great Greektown restaurants and party all night long.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments

A67444455
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
60 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

With stunning guestrooms and suites and breathtaking skyline and river view​, Greektown Casino-Hotel is the perfect place to relax and recharge after a.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments

🤑

Software - MORE
A67444455
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
60 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

Historic Second Baptist Church; Atheneum Hotel; Greektown Casino & Hotel. Cobo Convention Center was named for former Detroit mayor Albert E. Cobo.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments

🤑

Software - MORE
A67444455
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
60 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

Stay in style at Greektown Casino-Hotel in Detroit with stunning hotel rooms and suites. Book your room online for the best rate guaranteed.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments

🤑

Software - MORE
A67444455
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
60 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

Greektown Casino is located in Greektown Detroit. Find all your favorite games, eat at great Greektown restaurants and party all night long.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments

🤑

Software - MORE
A67444455
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
60 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

Greektown Casino-Hotel in Detroit, Michigan is one of three casino resort hotels in the city; a fourth is in Windsor, Ontario, in Canada, at the other end of the.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments

🤑

Software - MORE
A67444455
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
60 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

With stunning guestrooms and suites and breathtaking skyline and river view​, Greektown Casino-Hotel is the perfect place to relax and recharge after a.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments

🤑

Software - MORE
A67444455
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
60 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

With stunning guestrooms and suites and breathtaking skyline and river view​, Greektown Casino-Hotel is the perfect place to relax and recharge after a.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments

All Rights Reserved. In November , the casino opened 20, square feet of convention space and a 4, square foot Grand Ballroom. The first owners of the casino were the Sault Ste. View all items related to Greektown Casino. Marie Chippewa tribe, who held 90 percent, with a group of investors holding the remaining 10 percent.

It opened on November 10, after a proposal to establish three casinos in Detroit was approved by voters in The where is greektown casino that is home to the casino was originally owned by fur trapper Traugott Schmidt who used it as a fur processing center.

Some of its architectural elements still remain. In a room hotel, which includes views of the Detroit River and Canada, was opened adjacent to the casino and next to a new story parking garage with 2, parking spaces.

Skip to main content. Contact Pressroom Careers.

The Greektown Casino-Hotel complex has several dining locations, as well as additional nearby restaurants and bakeries in the surrounding Greektown Historic District. Over a three-year period, , the casino enlarged its footprint.